Sunday, January 11, 2015

InstaNatural Vitamin C Moisturzier & Vitamin C Serum Review

 
                                                  Happy  2015 !!!
 My new years resolution is to love myself and my skin and to take better care of it so 
I was really  excited to  receive these two products through Brand Backer from InstaNatural to review and share my thoughts with you!


  
My skin has seen better days, lets be honest.. now that I am older my skin is more dry than it used to be and I tend to get these dark spots where a blemish was.
 
The first product I used was the Vitamin C serum. After washing my face and applying my toner I use one drop of this on my face and another drop on my neck. Unlike the other serums I have tried this one absorbs quickly and dries without being oily.  I really love the smell it has a faint orange/citrus scent and the glass dropper is my favorite part of the packaging, It gives it a high end look/feel and I feel fancy when using it! For $21.95 you really cannot beat that price for such a great product.
This product contains:
 20% vitamin C
Hyaluronic Acid
 which works together to help your skin retain moisture and fight signs of aging and hyperpigmentation.
  2.5% Retinol,
 2% Salicylic,
 Tea Tree Oil 
 Niacinamide.
 Retinol and Salicylic Acid which unclogs pores and gets rid of redness and inflammation.  You can read more about the product and purchase it  here on amazon.
                                                    (serum is on the left & moisturizer is on the right)
 
I have noticed a great change in my face since I've added this to my skin care routine, Before I had red sensitive cheeks from my rosacea. Just about anything would burn my face so I was really surprised that this didn't burn or hurt my face when I used it. My redness on my cheeks has gone away and all of my dark spots from old blemishes are almost non existent.
 
 
 
The other product I was sent was the Vitamin C Moisturizer. What I really loved about this right away is that its not just for your face. I can use it on my arms, shoulder, neck chest etc.. and it is suitable for all skin types because it is a light weight cream. My skin is either oily or dry so I will be able to use this all year round!
This  product helps protect against fine lines and wrinkles as well and also brightens your complexion. I have noticed my skin looks more alive if that makes any sense? I use this after I apply the serum. I have read some reviews saying that the moisturizer takes a while to absorb. I didn't have that problem, however, a little goes a long way. I used this under my makeup for the first time the other day and I didn't have any problems or complaints.
Once I run out I will definitely purchase this product. 
 
 
The packaging is fun it came with a little stopper that keeps it from coming out while you are traveling I really appreciated that. This bottle is HUGE and such a great price at 19.97 seriously, have you seen the prices at Ulta and Sephora for skin care products? 
You can read more about it and purchase it for yourself here

They produce these products in small batches to ensure quality and freshness. They also offer a money back guarantee no matter where you buy their products and are cruelty free!

Be sure to check them out on facebook  twitter and of course their website!

Have you heard of InstaNatural? If so, What is your favorite product? If you haven't be sure to check them out and let me know what you think!
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment